Sunday, June 21, 2009

iTouch

So I got an iTouch recently. And the first thing I bought for it was Silent Hill: Escape. Lets just say I'm not impressed. I defintly think that it is not very user friendly. Has great potential, so maybe I just don't know what I'm doing. HAHA. I defintly enjoyed the RE Degeneration on my phone! I miss that game. I will have to get it on my touch the next chance I have.

Got some great news at E3 2009 about Alan Wake. We got a new trailer and a potential release date! So I'm pretty stoked though I don't expect to see it until 2010. We have a date for the Ju-On game as October 27th 2009. You can preorder it here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/JU-Grudge-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002DC8GVS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1245648285&sr=8-1

I'm going to wait until that game goes down. It will drop fast in price so I won't be waiting long. Its not really expensive so I might break and buy it, but I have a few other things that I have to do first. So we will see.

Well Sorry this is so short, but I have some homework to get done!

Later
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment