Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Long Update

I know, I updated yesterday, but I had another one of my long internet binges. And here is what I found.

The very first blog I posted here listed a couple of games that were rumored to be coming out. This was back in 2006 when this blog was originally a myspace group. A couple of the titles I mentioned were:
Xbox 360: Possession, Harker, Deprived, Alan Wake, I Am Alive.

So far, the only one that isn't vaporware is Alan Wake. Though my hopes of actually seeing this game are dwindling. Sadly. The other games while sounding neat, have no substance to them. They are mentioned on IGN, but haven't been updated in about 3 years. So, I'm assuming that they won't ever happen. Which is sad cause one of them, Possession I think, was suppose to be a Zombie game.

Found a couple new games that look neat, apparently we get a new Wolfenstein game. I will consider this carefully for this group. It looks scary! And the current rumor is that we may be seeing DOOM 4! How cool would that be?

I also did some snooping under Wii titles and found some new stuff:
We are getting Cursed Mountain sometime at the end of the month, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, the Untitled Silicon Knights game, a untitled Suda51 game, Calling, Ju-On. And the games that America won't get Winter, and Fatal Frame. A moment of silence.

...

Okay, on to PS3: A game called Witches, which I'm not sure fits into the scope of this blog. But I will keep my eyes peeled. And Heavy Rain: The Oragami Killer. I watched a preview for this game. I figure if Condemed Criminal Origins made it in most groups this will likely follow. Plus the preview was wicked cool! >:D

And then on to the DS:
We are getting Dementum 2, Moon, and I heard about a game called Nanashi no Game. I can't find a copy of this game translated into English. But my DS is old enough that it isn't region specific, so when I place my order through Amazon.jp I will likely toss this game in as well. If you get a chance check it out. It is very much in the style of The Ring. What is suprising about Nanashi no Game is that it is a Square Enix game. Basically this cursed game comes to people, (the game in the game is an RPG, ^_~ very nice touch Square) that once you play it kills you in 7ish days. So I will try and wrestle this game down.

Otherwise this is it for now. Hopefully I will have more news in the coming weeks!
<3
Liz

References: IGN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment