Friday, April 17, 2009

Silent Hill: The Escape

So I'm super stoked! I've been wanting an iTouch for a while. My boyfriend and I are sharing a 4th Gen 30 GB iPod I got in 2005 when I graduated from High School. I love it cause it carries everything I need, but I am sold on the iTouch as of today. Why? What could this possibly have to do with Survival Horror games? Let me induldge!

The iTouch has an application for a game called "Silent Hill: The Escape" HOLY COW! As you know I played Resident Evil Degeneration on my old Cell Phone before it died an epic death. And that game was pretty wild! I've been waiting for a Silent Hill game to hit US phones! And we now have one. I have no idea how it plays, but I guarentee to let you know once I scoop up my iTouch! In the mean time, check out the link!

http://www.konami.com/mobile/

No comments:

Post a Comment