Friday, April 17, 2009

Two in one Day! Wow! More Wii Survival Horror!

So I'm bored. And when I'm bored I like to get my hopes up! LOL cruel I know. Anyway I've posted once before about the titles Winter and Cursed Mountain. Well during my searching, I found a site that listed a few new games. I will list them now.

I think I may have mentioned this before, but Fatal Frame 4 was canceled for the American Audience. I know, a moment of silence.

But we have a few games that we should be keeping an eye out for! Among those are: The Calling, which looks scary! Feel, which is based on the Ju-On/Grudge type ghosts. I think that the director of the movies is helping put the game together. So thats neat for hard core fans of J*Horror! We are still waiting on Sadness, which I guess may be vaporware. But I'm still hoping! And most recently Silicon Knights, which is hypothasized to be kind of like Eternal Darkenss. So maybe Eternal Darkness 2? Who knows.

As always sources: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=27868.0

You will have to look a little down the page to see the later menitoned games, but they look pretty cool. I'm going to do some looking around for info on Feel, cause I think that looks awesome.

Here is a little on "Feel"n A.K.A. Ju-On Wii: http://wii.ign.com/objects/143/14339422.html



This game looks kinda' cool!


The Calling:


Lets hope we see some of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment