Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories!

So, apparently we get a re-imaging of the original game. The difference is that this is going to be on the Wii! Now, I'm pretty stoked. I personally would love to see how they work with the Wii Mote. So I'm pretty excited to see this game gain some publicity! The wii as I have said before it a system that is under estimated in its potenital. Now, from spending some time in the Silent Hill forums on Myspace I can say without a doubt that there are people who are pissed about this decision.

But honestly I think its a good move. Frankly I love the idea of more interactive games. And I've been gaming for well over 3 years now. And I don't really consider myself a casual gamer! I've got a lot of titles under me. Most are horror, and I don't have a problem with the Wii getting some games. Especially since the US was boned when it comes to getting Fatal Frame 4. :( Yes, a moment of silence is required. And so are hacks!

So keep your eyes peeled for more information on this game!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/971/971319p1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment