Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Survival Horror News! Woot!

So an interesting idea occurred to me last night, and while browsing through some of the survival horror forums out there, the idea was presented by another survival horror fan. The idea is simple, are "The Calling" and "Feel" A.K.A. Ju-On the game the same game? Well I haven't yet been able to answer this. But from the previews I would wager that the answer is a resounding YES. However, I will keep looking around until I find out. Part of me wants to believe we get two amazing games! Part of me thinks they are the same game.

Anyway while paroosing through that same forum I stumbled across Resident Evil: DarkSide Chronicles! It looks like a remake of the 2nd game. Which I'm hoping is the case. As I have just heard about this game, I don't know if this is the case. But I will keep an eye out!


So thats all for now! :) I will keep an eye out about "The Calling" and "Feel". When I know you will know! By the way, I love the music in the RE trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment